Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holy Flying Bats Batman!!

Just this past week I started reading the Harry Potter series and I am on the second book. Last night I was home alone reading in bed. In the book it is October and Harry and his friends walk into the great hall and start describing the Halloween decorations one of them being real bats flying around. Just as I read that I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye.

Oh Ha Ha imagination - I'm not falling for it. You just want me to believe that there is a real bad flying around my bedroom. But the shadow was not relenting. So, against my better judgement I look....and scream! There is a bat flying around my bedroom...




I throw the quilt over my head and begin to wonder how I'm going to get my phone without the bat getting me.


I do get to my phone and call my husband who made it home in record time by the way.




I crawl down the steps (yes crawl) with a queen size quilt over me.


Dan comes home to find nothing. Nora, are you sure that you saw a bat?



No comments: