Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scary

I'll admit it...the internet scares me. I did a search this morning of my name and couldn't believe the amount of accurate information that appeared. It listed my husband's name, my half-brother's name, books that I wrote, by facebook page, my "rate your teacher" information, even my amazon wish list. Okay, maybe the information wasn't completely accurate. For one, the facebook page was of a much older woman with the same name as me. Also, that most certainly is not my amazon wish list - I'm no artist.

This leaves my blog so limited. There are so many things that I would like to share with my readers (yes all 2 of you). I would love to show you pictures of my children, but I'm scared. I'd love to share with you events in my community that I attend, but I'm afraid. What are the chances that something bad will happen to me if I tell you too much....they are probably very small....but I'm certain that I would hear about it from my husband....yes, I afraid of him too :)

No comments: