Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Every Monday Matters - On a Tuesday

Oops! Looks like I missed a Monday.

Okay, so eating healthy for one week should not be a problem. Well, it was. There was way too many desserts, and just unhealthy things at my disposal. I will try this week again in January. I will not even try to lie to you and say that I will try again this month, because I will not.

This week you are suppose to get rid of junk mail. I honestly do not receive that much junk mail. I will try to rid myself of those credit card offers though.



By the way, I tested my Wii age again and I am happy to say that I am 27. I am in my twenties again!! We wii, do you wii?

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nora,

Loved reading your blog. Instead of trying for a whole week of eating healthily, just start with one day a week for a whole month. That's probably more realistic. A whole week is too hard - especially during the holidays.

And that's ok that you missed Monday. Heck, you can start tomorrow and make Thursday matter. LOL.

Thanks for sharing your EMM journey. YOU MATTER.

Matthew Emerzian
Co-Author Every Monday Matters

Anonymous said...

Yes - We wii too.