Thursday, October 2, 2008

Knit-Wit

I love to knit. I don't watch TV anymore...well, for one I'm busy, for two I have a husband who is bigger than me, and 3 I have a toddler son who is addicted to SpongeBob. So instead, I knit. Here is a bag that I made for me, my step-daughter, a friend. I love this bag. So, much fun to make.

I have even made myself a pair of arm-warmers but I don't wear them in public since it looks like I'm wearing two casts.





Are you ready to learn how to knit? Yes, you can. I did. I had no one to sit down and show me. I just made up my mind one day and I learned how to knit from books. No, it didn't happen in one day, but it did happen. Here is where you go for all of your knitting needs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bag! Thanks for stopping by... love what I see so far on your blog! Oh - and yes - perhaps those arm warmers would look better on your legs?

Bekah said...

i love that bag! thats really awesome nora! and the arm-warmers? Id totally sport them! In the winter I cut the toes off of tube socks and wear them under my gloves if im going to be outside..so id say yours are a heck of a lot better looking!