Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Piano

I know that I mentioned in an earlier entry what great parents I have. This entry is going to help hit that idea home. Out of the blue my parents bought me a piano. It's not my birthday. It's not Christmas. It's just October. My dad did make the comment that my husband has been very helpful to them with their new home. Dan helped them with a few remodeling projects. So, the way I see it, I am rewarded with a piano because I have good taste in men. Thanks Dan!!
This picture is bad, but the lighting in my dining room isn't that wonderful.

The piano was delivered on Monday and I haven't stopped playing since. Don't let me fool you...I am not that great a player. I think I saw Dan cover his ears out of the corner of my eye one time.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

aw how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh - can I borrow your parents sometime? Can't play the piano, but so what?