Monday, November 24, 2008

Every Monday Matters #4

For those of you who are not familiar with EMM check out this website.

Prepare for an emergency. Where I live there aren't too many emergency situations that may arise. However, it's always a good idea to be prepared. My husband and I are buying extra supplies the next time we go grocery shopping and storing our supplies in the basement. The book suggests these items:
fresh water, food, first aid, towelettes, garbage bags, flash light, batteries, local maps, a whistle, dust masks, tools, a can opener, and cash. Also, make sure to rotate your stock!

This website has a plethora of information about preparing for an emergency.

The next challenge is to eat health. However, Thanksgiving is this week, but you know what? I can do this. I'm not making any promises about Thanksgiving day though.

No comments: